Why ExtenZe® is Better?
ExtenZe® is safe, easy and effective!
Here's why it's better than other penis enhancement methods!
Many treatments penis enhancement have complications and side effects, not to mention the “fear factor” of possible injury to your most intimate organ.
- Prescription drugs. Potential side effects are many, including complications to men with heart disease or heart conditions. The cost is quite high for these drugs, and they require a doctor's office visit and follow-up appointments.
- Surgical penile implants. A medical device is surgically inserted into the shaft of the penis. Some of these devices work by means of pumping fluid to the penis when an erection is desired, and others create a sort of permanent state of erection that has to be “folded” out of the way when it's not being used. The cost is very high for the surgery, success rates are unpredictable and complications of this invasive surgery are likely.
- Vacuum pump erection devices. The penis pump is a sort of tube that fits over the penis, then is pumped to apply suction and pressure. When the penis becomes erect, an elastic band is placed around the base of the penis to maintain blood in the penis and keep it firm. Men often say that the initial few uses deliver impressive results, that make the penis appear much larger, however, with continued use, erection ability diminishes.
- Injections. Medication to dilate, or widen, the blood vessels is injected directly into the penis to create an erection. Injections are not effective for penis enlargement, and impractical for all but severe cases of impotence.
- Surgery. Controversial for cosmetic purposes, and unpredictable in terms of outcome. Not for the faint of heart, surgery to lengthen the penis includes usually severing the suspensory ligament that supports the penis; this allows the penis to drop down and forward, creating the illusion of more length. Surgery to widen the penis involves implants of fat or other tissue grafts. In any case, surgery is very costly (upwards of $4,000 per surgery), and due to its controversial nature, is performed by very few physicians.
- Urethra suppositories. Medication in suppository form is inserted into the urethra, so the penis can directly absorb the medication for increased blood flow.
Given that none of these approaches sounds appealing in the least, let's look at ExtenZe® Male Enhancement Supplement:
- All natural
- Easy and discreet to obtain
- Simple to take
- No side effects
- No prescription needed
- No doctor's visit needed
- ExtenZe 100% Guaranteed
Make ExtenZe® your first line of defense against the lack of confidence that a small erect penis can cause. Get ExtenZe® now!